Welcome to the website of the ORGANIC project!
ORGANIC stands for Self-Organized Recurrent Neural Learning for Language Processing.
Mission: Establish neurodynamical architectures as viable alternative to statistical methods for speech and handwriting recognition.
Project Core Data (project factsheet downloadable at bottom of this page):
- Duration: April 1, 2009 – March 31, 2012
- Budget: 3.52 MEuro (2.7 MEuro EU funding)
- Staffing: 6 principal investigators, 30 researchers (17 fully funded by project), 1 administrative assistant
- Project Type: EU FP-7, ICT Challenge 2: Cognitive Systems, Interaction, Robots Collaborative Project (STREP); Grant agreement No: IST- 231267
- Coordinator: Herbert Jaeger, Jacobs University Bremen
The ORGANIC website is hosted within the Reservoir Computing web portal.